Heavenly Father works in small and simple things. An every day miracle is when a concourse of small and simple things line up all at once. Maria was a miracle the first time we found her. When I came to this area, we walked her dogs for her twice a week. That kind of reoccurring service is not allowed in missionary work, however at the time, I didn't care. Though as I became more entrenched in this area, I started to have a greater desire to show God I was focused on finding people to bring unto Christ. On May 17th, the day Sister Friberg left for Spain, I was walking Maria's dogs with Sister Cordova, my companion for the day until Sister Romney would arrive. As we talked, I made the final decision to wean Marie off of our service and cease contact. As we returned the dogs home, Maria came out and talked to us for the first time in my 3 months in Centennial. She thanked us for everything we did for her, and offered to pay us. I declined, saying it was all part of ...
Comments
Post a Comment